Josephians are invited to join Rosary prayers at the Christian Brothers Graveyard:
- All Souls Day, Tuesday 2 November 2021, 3:15-4pm
- Saturday 13 November 2021, 9:30-10:30am
amongst others in November, Month of the Holy Souls, more details below:
- Monday 1 November 2021, All Saints Day (Solemnity of All Saints) https://bible.usccb.org/bible/readings/110121.cfm
- November, Month of the Holy Souls, All Souls Day, Tuesday 2 November 2021, at Happy Valley St Michael’s Catholic Cemetery. https://bible.usccb.org/bible/readings/110221.cfm
- 3:15pm: Rosary prayers at the Christian Brothers graveyard.
- 4pm: All Souls Day Mass for all the faithful departed, by the HK Catholic Diocese, to be presided by Cardinal John TONG. Plenary indulgence conditions etc at Chancery Notice (11 October 2021): https://catholic.org.hk/en/cn20211011/
- Sons of St Joseph’s invites you to join us and all are welcome.
- November (Month of the Holy Souls) Rosary Pilgrimage
- Saturday 13 November 2021, 9:30am, from the Christian Brothers graveyard, at Happy Valley St Michael’s Catholic Cemetery, to St Margaret’s Church and to Christ the King Chapel, St Paul’s Convent, Causeway Bay (end at about 12:30pm).
Throughout this Month of the Holy Souls, let us pray for all the faithful departed and deceased, including Br Alphonsus Breen, Br Thomas Favier and all departed Christian Brothers, our late convenor Jean Lee, our late Principal Caroline Chan and all deceased Josephians, teachers, staff, and Josephian family members, and all who died in the Coronavirus pandemic or from other causes. We also pray for the intercession of our Holy Mother for Hong Kong and China, for the repentance and forgiveness of sinners and deliverance of the world from the Coronavirus pandemic (globally over 243 million cases and 1.1 million deaths as at 25 October 2021 and increasing every minute).
All are welcome. Please bring your own Rosary (if you have one) and water. Please use face masks and we will space out and keep social distancing.
Yours in Christ,
Sons of St Joseph’s