Christian Brothers Cup 2022 – Information for Team Players & Visitors
3 Days To Go! Josephians Are You Ready?
Football, Basketball & Souvenirs. Come enjoy & support.
Date: Jul 24 & Jul 31, 2022 (Sunday)
Contingency: Aug 7, 2022 (Sunday)
Time: 7:45am to 6pm (both days)
Venue: LSC College, 18, La Salle Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/5Zaf3RLDeEmi8poA9
Pre-Registration ONE-TIME on or before Fri (Jul 22, 20220 18:00 (6pm):
ALL players / visitors need to do a pre-registration via the google form below:
RAT Test is highly recommended with Photo take as record. School can do random check. IF being check and NO RAT, can either do on-site OR have to leave campus.
Question: Date of your next booking (First date, if recurrent booking), pls kindly put in Jul 24, 2022.
Question: I declare that I DO NOT belong to either of the above categories, and would ensure so upon entry of the School premises.
Pls answer YES DO NOT belong)
**All Players Are Welcome to Sign on the Backdrop at the Entrance
Football Pitch: LG22 (Designated zone for each OBA)
Basketball Court: LG2
LG2 – Lowest Ground Level = 2 Levels down from G/F Main Entrance
Jersey & attire:
1. Jersey & shorts will be distributed on the spot. Collected at LG2 OBA areas.
2. Small-stud boots for Astro-turf (long stud boots not recommended).
3. Bring shin pads & spare white /green shorts (as the green shorts size may not fit you).
4. Arrive 15 minutes before for jersey change & warm-up.
Transportation: MTR at Kowloon Tong and take Taxi – Closest!
Changing Rooms: Available with Shower facilities subject to confirmation.
Refreshment: Bottle-water (around 600pcs of 500ml) available for ALL players (FOC, while supply lasts). Gatorade for SJCOBA only (Sponsored by Nathan Chan)
* Must Have / Self-Discipline:
1. Wear mask at ALL TIMES, except those playing in a match
2. RAT test & take a photo before arriving to LSC
3. Spare Face Masks (All NON-Players or those not playing games MUST Wear Masks)
4. Volunteers will remind you wear mask once coming out of the games.
5. Sunscreen especially Football Players. Towels (strongly suggested)
6. Maybe spare jerseys for practices, warm-up etc.
Point of Contact During Match Days:
1. Kenneth Wong 9813 3872
2. Louis Poon 9409 9909
3. Your Team Captains!